Penrith – Building Confidence & Resilience in Business
March 30 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm AEDT$49 – $75
Join Jodie Bruce-Clarke at Pinot & Picasso, Penrith for an inspiring 2 hour workshop on Building Confidence & Resilience in Business. Jodie received incredible feedback from her workshop with us last year and everyone asked me to bring her back again. If you attended then you would know this is an event not to miss. But, whether you attended last year or not, you will be armed with new skills to charge towards your dreams with courage and enthusiasm. And, all this will be done whilst enjoying cheese platters and wine in a local art studio! Only 25 tickets will be available due to the capacity of the studio, so make sure you grab your tickets early.
Jodie’s greatest joy in life is working with women, teaching techniques to increase their confidence! Her speaking style is bold, honest and entertaining with lots of humour and real-life examples that ‘real’ women can connect to.
She challenges groups to re-think their ideas about confidence and resilience in business and teaches them proven and practical confidence building techniques that they can immediately implement. Most importantly, she smashes the myths that confidence is something ‘lucky’ people have and explains how confidence – the worlds most sought after personality trait – is available to everyone.
Here’s what to expect at this fabulous event on 30th March at 2.00pm:
- An emphasis on personal marketing, education and accelerating the growth of meaningful connections with other businesswomen.
- Grazing platters and wine will be provided
- Everyone will have an opportunity to introduce themselves and their business to the other attendees.
- A two hour interactive workshop presented by Jodie Bruce-Clarke
- Goodie Bags packed full of items from local businesses (including a 10% discount voucher for a painting class at Pinot & Picasso)
- Door Prizes