LIVE TRAINING How to be a Confident Business Owner
August 1 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm AEST
Are you an ex-corporate professional amazing at what you do but stumped on the enormity of running your business? Or new to business & feeling overwhelmed?
This live training will cover how to find the confidence to grow your business when you have never done this before. Learn to overcome the common pitfalls made that cause many women in business to fail.
Here’s What You’ll Learn During This LIVE Webinar:
- Time-Tested proven Tactics, to help you get More SUPPORTERS & grow quickly.
- The 3 most underused Tactics, that will help you to Build Immediate Trust and position you as the Go-to Authority… FAST!
- Why doing it all yourself & proving your independence may be killing your business and your credibility
- Life skills to maximise networking
- The secrets employed by successful business owners
About Your Presenter – Lisa SweeneyWith over 25 years of business experience, and CEO of Business in Heels every day Lisa is working to fast-track women in business to achieve their goals. She has seen it all having worked in large corporates Target, Spotlight & Best & Less with P&L responsibility in excess of 700M. And for the last 4 years has been immersed in the SME market. She has been there and is determined to share the knowledge built up across our 160K strong network to enable the next group of business owners.
One client recently quoted saying…
An exceptional leader and mentor, Lisa provides invaluable support and insightful strategies to those around her. With a warm and inclusive manner that has enabled her to build lasting relationships that have fostered growth in both business and personal development for those lucky enough to have worked with her!
FREE EVENT – REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY Please follow the link to register