- This event has passed.
Intention & Positioning 2019
February 5 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm ACDT$49 – $75
Found that your professional network has dwindled? Feel uncomfortable at networking events and find showcasing yourself difficult? Want to build relationships with other professional women? Looking for guidance and advice from other professional women to take your career or business to the next level? Want to introduce or broaden your brand recognition further?
If this resonates with you, then you need to join us at our next networking event in February, to take advantage of the opportunities our events create by just being in the room and so much more.
After a warm welcome from our local Branch Director, Cathy Kelly, you’ll be introduced to one of our networking superstars who are great at small talk and mingling, enjoy meeting new connections over a drink and nibbles. You’ll have the opportunity to learn more about the women in the room and share your own story.
INTENTION & POSITIONING YOUR 2019
Attending our relaxed networking event brings great benefits, including:
- Introduce yourself and/or your business to those present
- Increase your professional connections with other like-minded business women
- Book coffee dates with other attendees
- Change the way you think about your business or career through insights gained in a relaxed environment
- Time out from your busy life to focus on you, your career and/or business
So come along, bring your business cards and we look forward to helping you extend your professional connections.
$75 Member + Start-up Membership
Become a member today at www.businessinheels.com. We have a great selection of memberships that will suit everyone.