Learn from our fabulous expert presenters.
Meet like-minded women and network.
Get solutions for your business pain-points.
Enjoy our interactive workshop & win prizes!
A limited opportunity for business owners and professional to workshop their top three pain points. Choose three of the numerous topics from marketing how to’s to leadership and personal development. Each workshop runs for 1 hr and 15 minutes, they are expertly facilitated with one goal to give you the answers you need.
They deliver practical outcomes with no more than 25 delegates in each. There is loads of time to explore the Expo and find people that can solve your problems.
Plus time to connect & network. With our conferencing platform, you will be able to see all participants online, message them & even face time them in the breaks. It is as close to a physical experience as we can make it.
Speaking with Confidence & Authenticity on Camera
Presented by Kelly Petering
Sharing your message through Video is THE MOST EFFECTIVE way right now to build trust with your market. Do you feel like you don’t yet have the confidence to share your message authentically on camera? Maybe you’re worried about what others might think, afraid of making mistakes or forgetting what you were going to say…
Standing out from your Competition.
Presented by Cathy Dimarchos
Stop following and start leading
Flow Productivity - Cut the Overwhelm and Get Stuff Done with Flow…
Presented by Julie Jones
Finding productive flow in your business & life when the world is a little crazy…
When it’s tricky to find flow, to get into action for your business, it’s time to work on your Ocean Flow Productivity skills. At this session, I’ll help you with techniques and tips you can use straight away. You’ll learn how to:
- Focus like a shark and hide like a cuttlefish
- Beat procrastination by ‘eating frogfish’
- Create a simple plan for your day, week and month
- Use the power of rituals and routines to stay in Flow
Branding : Become Distinguishable, UNCOPYABLE & Irresistable
….even if you’re in a crowded marketplace for Coaches & Consultants
Presented by Annemarie Cross
Feel like the world’s best-kept secret – despite doing ‘all the things’ when it comes to marketing your business?
Struggling to position your diverse expertise into a concise and compelling message that doesn’t sound the same as everyone else?
Come to this training and learn:
- Common Personal Branding myths and mistakes that’ll keep you from becoming distinguishable, uncopyable and irresistible
- Why Authenticity is NOT a buzzword – but rather PARAMOUNT!
- Why LESS really IS MORE when it comes to creating a compelling message and content
- How to position yourself in a Category of ONE to become THE trusted authority in your industry and THE choice vs A choice when it comes to your ideal client
- The missing factor to becoming UNCOPYABLE – that many businesses overlook
Secrets to GROW your Business through LinkedIn
Presented by Karen Hollenbach
Would you like to learn how to use LinkedIn to generate leads & connections? With thousands of competitors, you need to be positioned strongly to stand out amongst the competition and maximise opportunities for your business.
presented by Steve Sweeney
What’s the best part?
When you’re receiving referalls, it removes the need for you to sell yourself because others are doing that!
By the end of the course, you’ll be:
- Proficient at referral generation language patterns,
Able to identify who can generate referrals for you,
Skilled at attracting quality customers.
Capable of identifying specific Collaboration Circle partners,
Adept at recognising the referral triggers that lead to business opportunities.
How to Attract Grants
Presented by Madonna Melrose
SALES: how to sell with integrity and authenticity
Presented by Ashleigh Alsadie
If you want better sales results, you need to implement a killer sales process.
Two-thirds of all Business Owners and salespeople don’t follow a sales process…and yet those who use a structured sales process outperform those that don’t.
A sales process is a set of repeatable steps that take a prospective buyer from the early stage of awareness to a closed sale.
It is a potential customer’s journey from realizing they have a need for a product or service, to making an actual purchase. And since the sales process is a journey for a prospect, it is a roadmap for a salesperson.
If you haven’t implemented a clear sales process in your business, this Workshop is for you! Ashleigh Alsadie will map out the proven sales process that she – and her clients – use each and every day to produce results. And this will allow you to bump up your revenue, provide a consistent customer experience, and improve your efficiencies and confidence.
‘Creating A Killer Sales Process’ takes you through the following steps:
– Mastering Your Mindset
Understanding Your Produce and Service Offering
- Creating An Effective Elevator Pitch
- Key Questioning
- Objection Handling
- Closing advisor
Automating Your Marketing to Supercharge your Business Growth
Presented by Lisa Sweeney
Are you trying to do everything, responding to customers, creating invoices as well as servicing their needs? Are you never in the right place at the right time? Customers are more demanding than ever before so if you want to scale then you need automation. In this workshop we will focus on leveraging marketing:-
- Learn the benefits of automation.
- How to leverage social media
- Explore a range of digital tools to save you time
- Learn how to put your sales on steroids
- The ideal ecosystem to establish.
How to Handle Conflict with a bit of Sparkle!
Presented by Amanda Carr
Giving you the tools & tips on how to manage conflict and customer complaints without taking it personally. Attendees will gain self-confidence and a new perspective how to deal with this uncomfortable aspect of any customer service or team environment.
Topics include –
* how to calm the cranky customer – tips on how to turn the volume down,
* tools to implement to help you be in control of the situation
*remember it’s not personal!
*All delivered with a bit of fun & sparkle.
Profitable Podcasting for Service-Based Businesses
Presented by Annemarie cross
Want to leverage a podcast to build your reach, your reputation (as a trusted authority) and your revenue (from your very first episode) for your coaching / consulting business?
- The ONE question you should ask yourself BEFORE you start your podcast to ensure you set your podcast up for success from your first episode
- 3 common distractions you don’t want to fixate on (which most people do) and what you SHOULD focus on if you want your podcast to generate ROI
- The most important factor of your podcast that’ll prompt return listeners and subscribers (and is often missed)
- The Podcast Positioning Quadrant and what you need in place to position yourself as a trusted authority in your industry
- The one simple (yet powerful) unknown tactic that’ll enable you to nurture listeners into leads, enquiries and ultimately customers from your very first episode
Effective Social Media
Goal Setting & Planning for Success
Presented by Rachel Allan
Struggling to achieve, to prioritise and getting bogged down in social media & emails?
Speaking with Confidence & Authenticity on Camera
BRANDING Becoming Distinguishable, UNCOPYABLE & Irresistible
Automating your Marketing to Supercharge Business Growth
Leveraging LinkedIn for Sales & Connections
How to Fill your Pipeline with Referrals
PRICING your products & services for Profit & Volume
Standing Out from Your Competition